582 Main Street  ·  Chatham, MA 02633  ·  (508) 945-6450

A rare 19th century Scottish Lighthouse Keepers single draw Telescope signed 'BARRAHEAD LIGHTHOUSE' and 'Bryson, Edinburgh' circa 1860.

SOLD

Made by Alexander and James Bryson of Edinburgh, this fine scope dates to circa 1860. The Barra Head Lighthouse was built in 1833 and is still in existence. Length closed: 20 1/2" Open 36"

Category
Antique Clocks, Barometers, Sextants, and Telescopes
Item No.
KFA-10221